Today I decided to unplug from Social Networking for a bit – FB and Twitter specifically. Perhaps this will kick start a new wave of blogging again; since those two sites were my go-to sites when I was bored, maybe my blog will become my new go-to.
Other than unplugging, it’s been a quick summer, or at least it feels like it. The other day my friend Kristy asked me what Nathan and I had been up to in June, and I sat there…and sat there…and sat there…and could not for the life of me remember June! Bah.
Things I do remember doing this summer:
- Celebrating my one-year wedding anniversary
- Going sailing for my anniversary and with friends
- REI Used Gear Sale
- First Dim Sum experience with friends
- Working a trade show booth with Nathan
- Attending an Iron Chef birthday party for our friend Rebecca (the secret ingredient: AVACADO!)
- Celebrating my dad’s birthday and 4th of July in MN
- Going to Disneyland
- Celebrating Nathan’s 29th birthday by planning a surprise visit from his family
- Pedicures with Jayne and Allie
- Realizing I am no longer in the “everyone’s getting married” season of my life, but have definitely entered the “everyone’s having babies” season – and no, I am NOT one of them!
- Celebrating Grandpa Clark’s 90th birthday with a surprise party in Ventura
- Clark family photoshoot in Ventura
- Girls night out at Eclipse Chocolate
Whew…ok, so a lot has happened this summer. No wonder I can’t remember it all!
|Nate, me, and our friend Rebecca|
|Our trip to Disneyland|
|With my cousin’s kids in MN|
|Clark family photo shoot|